IQS - 8 Week Plan - Day 2



Another blistering headache today - I woke up with it this morning and it continued to try to pound my brains into mush throughout the day but I did not touch that demon drink ... coffee! Oh no, this withdrawal headache will not beat me (even if it feels like it IS beating me!) and I am going to come out the other side better for it! Its made me mad now and that caffeine addiction is going DOWN!


I haven't had any additional sugar today apart from a cup of tea and (gasp!) one level teaspoon of sugar and the Uncle Toby's Plus breakfast cereal that I am finishing off this week in preparation for next weeks sterner restrictions. No sweets, no snacks, no bickies! For me that is pretty darn outstanding. I haven't really felt like sweet things today but maybe that will change once I have gotten through this caffeine withdrawal..... only time will tell!


Having an early night tonight in the hopes that waking up tomorrow will be less head-achy! Night!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2