be vewy VEWY Qwiet ......

Shhhhh be vewy vewy qwiet or you might scare off the absentee blogger .......



Its a fly by posting from me (surprise!). There is too much to say to catch up and I just think the best thing would be to start from today and continue the way I mean to go on ... scrapping and books!

Its been a busy scrappy start to the week with the April BYOC out at The Lilypad. Of course I had to scrap a few pages for the April Challenges with the BYOC because its so much fun!

Pretty Beach Toes - Template Challenge

Happy Day - BYOC Challenge

 My Comfort Zone - Journaling Challenge

 Right Now - Scraplift Challenge

Added to all the scrapping I managed to get through this weekend I also managed to finish reading City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare. 


Another enjoyable read although I probably shouldn't have launched straight into the fourth book of this series because frankly you can have TOO much teen angst in one series! Sometimes I feel like smacking Jace one behind the ears as surely its not normal for one boy to be soooo tortured  For me the saving grace of this book is the satisfying development of Simon's character and Cassandra Clare's great writing. While nowhere near The Clockwork series it is still an enjoyable read for a weekend when you really just want to escape the housework and disappear into a fictional world. 

Comments

Carol said…
Oh Good Lord and love a duck, I surely thought my Feedly was playing a mean joke seeing a post on your blog, and yet here it is. I'll be vewwy vewwy quiet.

Popular posts from this blog

And here I go ....

Project 365 - week 2